Office365 and Outlook.com Delphi Component is a non-visual component that allows you to access user's calendar, tasks, and contacts data on Office 365 or Outlook.com using Delphi. The component supports Delphi XE and newer Delphi versions and works directly with the services using the official Outlook REST API. Official API use guarantees maximum compatibility and fewest possible modifications to future versions. And there's no need for any specialized Exchange knowledge!
- Create, rename and delete calendars
- Create and edit events (all properties supported, including Reminders, Recurring and All day events)
- Poll calendar for changes using deltaToken queries
- Get list of contact folders
- Create and edit contacts (all properties are supported)
- Poll contacts for changes using deltaToken queries
- Create, rename and delete task folders
- Create and edit tasks (all properties are supported)
- Poll tasks for changes using deltaToken queries
- Unicode support for all text fields
- Proxy servers support
- HTTPS support
Connecting to Office 365 or Outlook.com and showing list of calendars in the listbox.
OCom := TOutlookCom.Create;
for I := 0 to OCom.CalendarCount - 1 do
Adding a new event starting April, 20, 2017 at 10:00, ending at 10:30 with a subject Meeting John.
with OCom.GetCalendar(0).NewEvent do
StartDateTime := EncodeDate(2017, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 0, 0, 0);
EndDateTime := EncodeDate(2017, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 30, 0, 0);
Subject := 'Meeting John';
Deleting event SomeEvent: TOCEvent.
Compiled Demo Screenshots
Click on the screenshot to view a larger image.