Google Calendar Delphi Component is a non-visual component that allows to work with Google Calendar using Delphi. The component supports Delphi 7 and higher versions and works directly with Google using most current Google API v3. Official API use guarantees maximum compatibility and fewest possible modifications to future versions.
- Create and edit calendars (all properties supported, including colors, sharing, time zones and location)
- Create and edit events (all properties supported, including colors, reminders, recurring and all day events)
- Extensive calendars sharing support: adding users, setting access rights
- Incremental synchronization support
- Full OAuth 2.0 authentication support (including two-step verification)
- Access to JSON code for each object with possibility to read and modify any fields for an object
- Unicode support for all text fields
- Batch storing of changes
- HTTP, SSL, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy servers support
Connecting to Google Calendar and showing list of calendars in listbox.
GCalendars := TGCalendars.Create;
for I := 0 to GCalendars.CalendarCount - 1 do
Adding a new event starting April, 20, 2013 at 10:00, ending at 10:30 with a title "Meeting John".
with GCalendars.NewEvent do
StartTime := EncodeDate(2013, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 0, 0, 0);
EndTime := EncodeDate(2013, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 30, 0, 0);
Title := 'Meeting John';
Deleting event with index number 5.
Compiled Demo Screenshots
Click on the screenshot to view a larger image.